Welcome to the Brookvale Holiday Resort. Having a Happy Holiday at our campground is a must, but we need your help to maintain and keep our surroundings clean and comfortable. Please take a few moments to read the following:
Hours of Operation
- Store Hours: 8am to 9pm
- Office Hours: 8am to 9pm
We expect responsible behavior from all our guests and for everyone’s benefit, our quiet time is 11 pm to 8 am. Absolutely no music after 11 pm. No Car Stereos Anytime. If our quiet time is not suitable for you or your group, we will gladly refer you to another campground. Parents are responsible for the conduct of their Children & Teens and must have them in their campsite by 10 pm.
Check In & Check Out
- Check In is anytime after 2pm
- Check Out is at 11am (please be prompt)
- No Registration after 9 pm. Gates closed at 11 pm. All vehicles must display their registration tag.
No Refunds on Rent
Rent is due and payable upon arrival. Please register for only the amount of time you are sure you are going to stay and make any adjustments to your stay prior to arrival. On Arrival, days booked are to be paid in full. Re-registration is not guaranteed.
One vehicle and one camping unit only per site (travel trailer & tow vehicle; motor home & tow vehicle; tent or tent trailer). Spaces are rented on the basis of 2 persons and one vehicle. Vehicles must be parked on your site and off road.
Please put garbage in dumpster; flatten cardboard and place it in the dumpster marked cardboard only
Portable propane units are welcome in each site but must be turned off by 11:00 pm.
Swimming & Boating
- Safest swimming in marked area
- No Life Guard on duty
- Stay with your Children at all times
- Boaters use extreme caution.
- No Boats inside marker buoys
- Skiers counter-clockwise
- Entering the U.S. waters, please check at office for details. (No Permits = $5000 fine)
Water Craft Trailers
Are stored in designated areas only.
Please do not attach cords to any trees less than 6 inches in diameter (these are your future shade trees). No cutting of trees.
It is illegal for anyone to consume alcoholic beverages in common areas such as the beach, playground, washrooms, store, roadways or public walkways. To assist you in avoiding problems please place the adult beverage into plastic nondescript containers if your walking off your designated site.
Our staff try to keep our washrooms clean – But we do need your help. Each person is responsible for seeing that everything is left in a clean and presentable manner. Small children must be accompanied by an adult. Please report any problems in the washrooms. We operate on a Well & Septic System so we ask for your help to conserve water.
Please recycle cans, glass and bottles. Where possible place empties back into the original box and place beside the designated recycling bins.
- Pets allowed in Grove Area Only, but kept on a Leash and attended at all times.
- Walk your pet off the property.
- Clean-up is your responsibility.
- Dogs are allowed on beach side of the property, but must be on a leash and accompanied at all times
- Visitors may not bring dogs on campgrounds
Oliver Hospital – (250) 498-5000
All Other – Dial 911